- This event has passed.
Modern Calligraphy at The Queen’s Cups
February 19, 2022 @ 5:30 pm-7:00 pm EST$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at The Queen’s Cups in Worcester, Mass for a night of pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor, and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper, and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on, as well as a custom cookie designed just for Sip and Script. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
***This event is BYOB!!!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you to another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
Class will start promptly at 5:30!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.