- This event has passed.
Fall Modern Calligraphy at My Half of the Sky
September 29, 2021 @ 4:30 pm-6:30 pm CDT$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for an Evening of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at My Half of the Sky in Wheaton, Il for an evening of coffee and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty evening out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the class!
*If you feel COVID 19 symptoms the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event if you email email@example.com *before* the event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- The instructor will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you to another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and look around at the jewlery. Class will start promptly at 4:35 pm!
Get your tickets below!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.