- This event has passed.
Evening Brunch & Modern Calligraphy
October 27, 2021 @ 7:00 pm-8:30 pm PDT$65.00
Join us at Double Trouble Union in Korea Town, Los Angeles for an evening of brunch, sandwiches and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor, holiday gifts and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper, and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night! Food and drinks are additional.
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- The instructor is fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- All guests must show proof of vaccination prior to entry
- Masks worn by guests are enforced when not actively eating or drinking
*This is an indoor event. Feel free to come in early to check-in, grab your seat, and order any food and drink (also available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 7:00 pm!
Get your tickets below!
- 3500 W 6th St. Los Angeles, CA 90020 – public parking garage (H Mart), entrance on S. Mariposa Ave
- metered street parking
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.