- This event has passed.
Coffee & Calligraphy at Meraki Coffee and Dessert Bar in Worcester
March 5 @ 12:30 pm-2:00 pm EST$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for an afternoon of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Meraki Coffee and Dessert Bar in Worcester, Mass for an afternoon of coffee, cocktails, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor, and more! The perfect crafty afternoon!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper, and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of class!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you to another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check-in, grab your seat, and order any food (food and drinks available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 12:30!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.