Ring in Spring with Brush Lettering
March 31 @ 6:00 pm-7:30 pm CDT$65
JOIN SIP & SCRIPT® FOR A NIGHT OF LEARNING BRUSH LETTERING!
Join us at WineStyles in Ankeny, IA for an evening of pretty brush lettering! If you’ve always admired beautiful stationery, handwritten signage used at weddings or in home decor, or just love all hand-lettered crafts, this workshop will leave you feeling confident implementing this art form into your events or everyday life!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s brush lettering kit (watercolor paper, tracing paper our Brush Lettering Guides Bundle, a black Tombow Brush Marker, a round paintbrush, an inkpot pre-filled with gouache, and a pipette) and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
*please note, food and happy hour drinks will be available for purchase throughout the class!
Grab your ticket below!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].