Pumpkins, Cider & Calligraphy OH MY!
September 28 @ 6:30 pm-8:00 pm CDT$70
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Flight Tasting Room and Bottle Shoppe in Yorkville, Illinois for a night of decorating pumpkins, drinks, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), all materials to write on and a free apple cider liquor tasting. We will also letter on a mini pumpkin at the end of class for you to take home! Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are required when not eating or drinking
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and order any drinks (drinks available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 6:30pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].