- This event has passed.
Pretty Lettering at Punch Drunk Parlor!
September 15, 2020 @ 6:30 pm-8:00 pm EDT$60.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Punch Drunk Designs in Anderson, SC for a night of cocktails and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
THIS IS A BYOB EVENT!! Feel free to bring food & beverage of choice!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
*We understand the sensitive nature of our city re-opening, and will be following CDC guidelines to ensure everyones safety! Tables will be limited to 6 spots each. Thank you!
Get your tickets below!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.