- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Calligraphy at Kate Marie Portraiture Studio
May 2, 2021 @ 11:00 am-12:30 pm CDT$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for an Afternoon of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Kate Marie Portraiture Studio in Lewisville, Texas for an afternoon of mimosas, moms, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect early Mother’s Day event!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of class!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
To learn more about Kate Marie Portraiture, check out their website and say hey on Instagram.
Get your tickets below!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.