Modern Calligraphy Workshop at Ethan Allen
May 21 @ 7:00 pm-8:30 pm CDT$65
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at the Ethan Allen Design Center in Orland Park, Illinois for a night of wine and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night! You will also be able to enjoy private shopping and access to in-house Ethan Allen designers before and after class!
One lucky guest will win a custom “Lucy” pillow from Ethan Allen!
Red and white wine will be provided, but due to Covid restrictions, no food will be allowed.
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab a glass of wine, and have access to private shopping and designers at Ethan Allen! Class will start promptly at 7 pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].