Join Sip & Script® for a Morning of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Kendra Scott’s Legacy Place location in Dedham, MA for a Mother’s Day celebration of pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty event to celebrate you and your mom!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the event!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
- Due to Covid restrictions in venues, guests are unable to eat and drink during the class. We apologize and hope we can get back to our regularly scheduled sipping soon!
To learn more about Kendra Scott, check out their website.
Get your tickets below!