- This event has passed.
Modern Calligraphy Brunch at Cherry St. Brewing – Halcyon!
May 16, 2021 @ 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Cherry St. Brewing – Halcyon in Alpharetta, GA for a day of brews, brunch, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more!
This is the perfect Mother’s Day gift! However, if you are not able to bring your mother, PLEASE feel free to join us! I repeat, you may come to this class without your mother! 🙂
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*We will have a mimosa bar and 10% off the brunch menu till 2pm!! Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and order any food (food and drinks available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 11am!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.