Modern Calligraphy at White’s Mercantile 12S
May 20 @ 6:00 pm-7:30 pm EDT$70.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at White’s Mercantile 12 South Location in Nashville, TN for a night of refreshments and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Class is held outside under the White’s Mercantile carport
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and shop all of their new arrivals! Wine and refreshments included in ticket cost. Class will start promptly at 6:00 pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].