- This event has passed.
Modern Calligraphy at San Cielo in Naperville
February 1 @ 3:30 pm-5:00 pm CST$65.00
Join us at San Cielo in Naperville, Illinois for an early evening of pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor, and more!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper, and straight pen holder), and extra paper writing materials. Drinks will be available to purchase before and during class. Make a reservation for dinner following class and receive 10% off your meal! Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- The instructor will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you to another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
*Feel free to come early to check-in, grab your seat, and order any drink or food . Class starts promptly at 3:35 pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.