- This event has passed.
Modern Calligraphy at Old Mill Cafe
June 5, 2021 @ 2:00 pm-3:30 pm EDT$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for an Afternoon of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us on the patio at Old Mill Cafe in Ellicott City, Maryland for an afternoon of coffee, great food and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the class!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Class will take place outdoors on the patio
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructor will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- We ask that guests wear masks when not eating or drinking
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and order any food (food and drinks available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 2:00!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.