Modern Calligraphy at Mosaic Makers Collective!
May 6 @ 7:00 pm-8:30 pm CDT$75.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Mosaic Makers Collective in Dallas, Texas for a night of pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night! Your ticket purchase also includes a super cute “Makers Gonna Make” tee! After your ticket is purchased, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pick your size.
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests required at Mosaic Makers Collective
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].