Modern Calligraphy at Kendra Scott Watters Creek
May 30 @ 10:00 am-12:00 pm EDT$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Morning of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Kendra Scott Watters Creek in Allen, Texas for a morning of champagne, shopping, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty day out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of class!
After class, you will be able to shop all of your Kendra Scott favorites with a 15% discount before the doors open!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and take a look around the store. Class will start promptly at 10 AM!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].