Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Heirloom Taco in Jacksonville, Alabama for a night of margaritas, tacos, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out to prepare you for the upcoming holidays!
Heirloom Taco is a locally owned, family owned, “hybrid restaurant” as they embrace the idea of the taco truck but provide a place to sit and hang out with family and friends while enjoying the food truck vibe. Their amazing menu revolves around authentic handmade tacos and other Mexican cuisine. You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and order any food (food and drinks available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 6:30pm!