Intro to Modern Calligraphy with Sip & Script at Otosan Sushi
December 5 @ 10:30 am-12:00 pm PST$65
Join Sip & Script® for an afternoon of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Otosan Sushi in Long Beach, CA for an afternoon of libations and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your holiday cards, snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the class!
Food and drinks will be available to order from Otosan Sushi, who is generously offering a special menu for our beautiful letterers!
Want to advance your calligraphy skills? Rosie will be teaching an intermediate calligraphy class shortly after, find tickets here!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, shop all things DIY, grab your seat, and pour yourself a drink (bring your own beverage)! Class will start promptly at 11am!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].