- This event has passed.
Intro to Modern Calligraphy at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant
October 13, 2020 @ 3:30 pm-5:00 pm PDT$65.00
Join Sip & Script® for an Afternoon of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant in Palo Alto, California for an afternoon of cocktails and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty afternoon out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the class!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and order any food (there is a limited menu served from 2-4pm, enjoy a full menu directly following end of class!). Class will start promptly at 3:30pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.