- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Day Modern Calligraphy at The Haight
February 11, 2021 @ 6:30 pm-8:00 pm CST$70.00
Join Sip & Script® for a Night of Learning Calligraphy!
Join us at The Haight in Elgin, Illinois for a night of sipping on champagne and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, a glass of champagne, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. We will also make some valentine’s at the end of class! Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in and grab your seat. Class will start promptly at 6:30pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at email@example.com.