- This event has passed.
Coffee and Calligraphy at First Light Coffee
August 6 @ 6:00 pm-7:30 pm CDT$50.00
Join us at First Light Coffee in Wedowee, Alabama for a night of coffee, good food, and pretty lettering! Whether you’re a stationery nerd, DIY Bride-to-be, or just a crafty individual, in this workshop you’ll be learning an introduction to modern calligraphy with a pointed dip pen and ink. We will cover all the basics and get you ready to add those special lettered details to your snail mail, wedding paper goods, home decor and more! The perfect crafty night out!
First Light Coffee is the newest coffee shop in the lakeside community of Wedowee, located in the historic downtown district. Along with their amazing coffee, they also offer a multitude of other delicious treats such as paninis, sandwiches, smoothies, Italian Sodas, and desserts.
Class includes 1.5 hours of instruction and demonstration, our beginner’s calligraphy kit (two nibs, black ink pot, 2 letter guides, tracing paper and straight pen holder), and all materials to write on. Everything is yours to keep at the end of the night!
Our COVID-19 Precautions:
- Seating arrangements will be spread out between parties
- Instructors will be wearing a mask
- All supplies are your own to use during class and take home after
- Hand sanitizer will be offered
- Masks worn by guests are strongly encouraged
- If you feel sick the day of class, we will gladly transfer you into another event. Please stay home if you are symptomatic.
Get your tickets below!
*Feel free to come early to check in, grab your seat, and order any food (food and drinks available to order throughout class too!). Class will start promptly at 6:00pm!
If you have any questions or need help signing up for a class please email us at [email protected].